+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what degrees you can pursue in canada with 2 years BA from pakistan

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi folks,

what are the possible career/education paths one can follow, when they have a 2 year BA degree, I read it somewhere on the forum that ECA for 2 years degree is 2 years diploma, if that is the case, can that person get into regular Bachelors degree in canada, some guidance would be highly appreciated.

In process of sorting the documents to get them assessed from WES, if there is any better options please let me know.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi folks,

what are the possible career/education paths one can follow, when they have a 2 year BA degree, I read it somewhere on the forum that ECA for 2 years degree is 2 years diploma, if that is the case, can that person get into regular Bachelors degree in canada, some guidance would be highly appreciated.

In process of sorting the documents to get them assessed from WES, if there is any better options please let me know.

Thanks
How do you have a 2 yr BA? Those typically require 3 and mostly a 4 year education.

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
before introducing 3 or4 years bachelors that used to be the norm from the university i studied from, colleges would offer 2 years of BA/BSc affliated with the university this one was done private though, after doing BA/BSc students would get into university departments to get their 2 years MA/MSc that was more apecialized compared to the bachelor degree. I would appreciate someone answer the question rather then trying to prove me wrong