+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what dates to use when creating a profile for EE with Acca's membership and obu's bsc?

Apr 8, 2020
hey,
hope youre doing fine.
Just wanted to ask that what dates should i enter on express entry profile and wes for my:
Acca membership: date when i was registered for foundation diploma which exempts f1,2 and 3 or the date when i got transfered to acca so there is another date(transfer to acca) for acca's first attempt ive read a lot of posts and couldn't find the right info, and what start date should i choose for obu's degree?
should i stick with my membership date or my affiliation date?

Thank you in advance.

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
hey,
hope youre doing fine.
Just wanted to ask that what dates should i enter on express entry profile and wes for my:
Acca membership: date when i was registered for foundation diploma which exempts f1,2 and 3 or the date when i got transfered to acca so there is another date(transfer to acca) for acca's first attempt ive read a lot of posts and couldn't find the right info, and what start date should i choose for obu's degree?
should i stick with my membership date or my affiliation date?

Thank you in advance.
Hi Bro, did you get an answer for this? I am also stuck at the same step and would appreciate if you could please shed some light. Thanks!