+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what city will my inland interview be in ?

daisyy11

May 18, 2015
hi, i applied for spousal sponsorship in march 2015 . we are both from Calgary , we mailed our application to Mississauga ... i was wondering when it comes time for the interview where will it likely take place ?? would we have o go to Mississauga or will it be in Calgary ?

d_j_heckford

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt Decision Made: 26-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
The only time you will get an interview is if the immigration officer handling your case is in doubt of how genuine your marriage really is. Only then will an interview be required. If you have a well prepared application all detailed and organised and provide lots of documentation to satisfy the officer of your marriage as being true and genuine, then an interview won't be required of you.

As to the whereabouts inland if one is required I am not certain, but if am wrong say so , they may set up an interview in the city you reside in to accomodate you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
daisyy11 said:
hi, i applied for spousal sponsorship in march 2015 . we are both from Calgary , we mailed our application to Mississauga ... i was wondering when it comes time for the interview where will it likely take place ?? would we have o go to Mississauga or will it be in Calgary ?
Your landing interview will be held in the local office in Calgary.

d_j_heckford said:
The only time you will get an interview is if the immigration officer handling your case is in doubt of how genuine your marriage really is. Only then will an interview be required. If you have a well prepared application all detailed and organised and provide lots of documentation to satisfy the officer of your marriage as being true and genuine, then an interview won't be required of you.
Incorrect. Inland applicants always have a landing interview. This can vary from just a few basic questions to a lengthy interview requiring more proofs, depending on the VO and the file.