+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what can i do?

kian_nasser

Jun 29, 2024
My wife and I have been permanent residents of Canada for almost 3 years and my child has become my sponsor. But since 2 years ago, she no longer supports us because her husband won't let her and we had to leave there and now we are not in Canada. Our question is, where should we go if my child's financial situation is very good and they have a high income, but unfortunately, her husband kicked us out of the house and we are unable to see our grandchildren.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My wife and I have been permanent residents of Canada for almost 3 years and my child has become my sponsor. But since 2 years ago, she no longer supports us because her husband won't let her and we had to leave there and now we are not in Canada. Our question is, where should we go if my child's financial situation is very good and they have a high income, but unfortunately, her husband kicked us out of the house and we are unable to see our grandchildren.
Where do you want to live? This is a family issue with your family about seeing grandchildren.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your daughter and their spouse would need to agree to support you financially in your own home in Canada. That would be very difficult financially for most families. Whether you can see your grandchildren is a family issue. Being sponsored doesn’t guarantee you will be able to live in Canada.