+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what are my chances under SPP?

deepkiran

Sep 23, 2013
hi i have just graduated this year in Bachelors of Mass communication- i have an undergraduate 3 years diploma as well as degree in the same- 74 per cent diploma, 62 per cent degree

My 10 cbse- 82per cent, 12th cbse(non-med)- 72 per cent. IELTS score- 7 bands(no band less than 6.5)

I have got unconditional offer letter in Sheridan post graduate marketing management co-op.JAN 2014
what are my chances under spp? i have 3 months of internship experience during my graduation in Advertising and Sales
department of a reputed company.
I'm soon applying for GIC Account and pay my first Sem. fee and show living expenses for one year

Please let know my chances, i'm worried about perhaps the course mismatch. But i love advertising and marketing, and the contents of this course are really good according to my interests

deepkiran

Sep 23, 2013
the mass communication course which i have done and this course of marketing has many similar matching modules like economics, graphics, computer software applications, advertising and public relations. its just the online marketing and international marketing modules that are new and want to learn about them...are there any chances of getting the Vo officer convinced by a good SOP by linking these subjects?? also i have been told by counselors that markeying and advertising is quite interlinked with the course i have pursued

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepkiran said:
hi i have just graduated this year in Bachelors of Mass communication- i have an undergraduate 3 years diploma as well as degree in the same- 74 per cent diploma, 62 per cent degree

My 10 cbse- 82per cent, 12th cbse(non-med)- 72 per cent. IELTS score- 7 bands(no band less than 6.5)

I have got unconditional offer letter in Sheridan post graduate marketing management co-op.JAN 2014
what are my chances under spp? i have 3 months of internship experience during my graduation in Advertising and Sales
department of a reputed company.
I'm soon applying for GIC Account and pay my first Sem. fee and show living expenses for one year

Please let know my chances, i'm worried about perhaps the course mismatch. But i love advertising and marketing, and the contents of this course are really good according to my interests
You have a good profile. Go ahead and apply under spp. Good luck :)

deepkiran

Sep 23, 2013
Thanks a lot! Please let me know if there's any exact format for SOP, which will be appealing enough. Also let me know if there's a word limit, and what main points are supposed to be highlighted in the SOP?