+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Shekharkota

Mar 17, 2018
India
Hi Guys,

I had received confirmation from WES evaluation is completed, does WES provide AWB ref #?? or how to track the report...need ur inputs

Many thanks
Shekhar

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi Guys,

I had received confirmation from WES evaluation is completed, does WES provide AWB ref #?? or how to track the report...need ur inputs

Many thanks
Shekhar
For submitting your EE profile, you don't need the hard copy. You only need the ECA# in the soft copy of the report, that you can access from your account. If you have selected normal delivery, then it will take 10 to 15 days to get your hard copy and you can't trace it.

Last edited:

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

Many thanks
Shekhar
if you had chosen standard shipping , then no tracking. for express shipping option/courier they would email the tracking number

Neer.....

Aug 5, 2021
if you had chosen standard shipping , then no tracking. for express shipping option/courier they would email the tracking number
Hello everyone

I have applied for WES evaluation in March 2021 . On April 19 i got my evaluation results on WES site , but i haven't received physical copy of result yet. Although i have aaked them to send again , they said that they have sent copy but still i haven't received it . Its been 2 months now.

What should i do ?

And for immigration purpose , do i need physical copy of WES evaluation results ? Or online result would do its work ?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello everyone

I have applied for WES evaluation in March 2021 . On April 19 i got my evaluation results on WES site , but i haven't received physical copy of result yet. Although i have aaked them to send again , they said that they have sent copy but still i haven't received it . Its been 2 months now.

What should i do ?

And for immigration purpose , do i need physical copy of WES evaluation results ? Or online result would do its work ?
Physical copies do take time. You don't need the physical copy for EE profile just the ECA number. The physical copy and the one on website are one and the same.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
ECA number as in Wes reference number ?
When your evaluation is done there's a number that is provided on top right, ends with IMM

Neer.....

Aug 5, 2021
Physical copies do take time. You don't need the physical copy for EE profile just the ECA number. The physical copy and the one on website are one and the same.
Just asking generally that what are physical copies useful for ?? In any stage of applying fir immigration , will i be needing them?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Just asking generally that what are physical copies useful for ?? In any stage of applying fir immigration , will i be needing them?
They were used previously for immigration purposes. It seems to have gone digital now so currently not required.
In future if you need to use the ECA for any other purpose in Canada (within 5 years), it might be useful to have a physical copy.

Neer.....

Aug 5, 2021
They were used previously for immigration purposes. It seems to have gone digital now so currently not required.
In future if you need to use the ECA for any other purpose in Canada (within 5 years), it might be useful to have a physical copy.
Okay Thankyou