+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES verification process

femelin

Aug 23, 2018
Hello,

I have a problem with the WES verification process.

indeed, since June 13, 2018, the status of account is remain # On hold: Received Documents Awaiting Verification. WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.#

which means the universities did not answer to WES resquest of verification.

What can I be done to speed up the process?

Has anyone ever encountered the same problem?

I approached the university to fix the problem and they say, they didn't receive WES's request.

This is the university of Dschang in Cameroon.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
There is a whole thread on this. You need to ask wes which email they sent the verification docs to, sometimes they send mails to unattended mailboxes.

femelin

Aug 23, 2018
There is a whole thread on this. You need to ask wes which email they sent the verification docs to, sometimes they send mails to unattended mailboxes.
Thank's for your answer.

WES refuses to provide any information on this subject.
They say the verification process is between the institutions and them.

the requerant must not intervene in this process.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thank's for your answer.

WES refuses to provide any information on this subject.
They say the verification process is between the institutions and them.

the requerant must not intervene in this process.
Is there any email on your transcript or degree? They will use it. IMO wes is a waste of time as they screwed several candidates with stuff like this.

femelin

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any email on your transcript or degree? They will use it. IMO wes is a waste of time as they screwed several candidates with stuff like this.
I will check and ask to the institution to look WES's request in this email address.

I do not really understand what is the interest of this process because the universities send the graduates in sealed envelopes at the request of evaluation. :(:(:(

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I will check and ask to the institution to look WES's request in this email address.

I do not really understand what is the interest of this process because the universities send the graduates in sealed envelopes at the request of evaluation. :(:(:(
Possiblity of fraud

Aug 26, 2018
Hi ,

i have same issue with IUT Fostso Victor of Bandjoun and Dschang University.

Please where did you get information that they have not received any mail form WES?

your issue is still pending or hve been solved?

Regards

Isha bose

Jan 18, 2019
Hi , regarding the verification stage of evaluation by WES, my college MET, Mumbai has replied to the verification email of WES three times, the last one a month back still I see no change in status update. The last updated status stillshows that we are awaiting response fromcollege. How should I proceed in such a case