+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES upgrade ECA report to Course by Course for CISP

lemongrass1

Jul 6, 2022
Hi All,

I am applying to CISP (ISP Education+Experience) certificate which is a requirement of the application process for SINP.

I already have an existing document-by-document WES report which I will convert to Course-by-course report (as required by CISP)

Query 1
When I select to change/upgrade the report it asks me for reason of the change/upgrade. There are 5 options to choose from
1) Eduction
2) professional License/Certification
3) Employement
4) Immigration
5) Other

which do I choose ?

QUery 2
if I select Professional License/Certification then another option it asks me to to select category type. There are many options there, some of the matching to my job profile (plus I have done MCA) are:
a) Computer science and Technology related field
b) Engineer related field

which to choose ?

Query 3
When I chose to upgrade tthe report to Course by course (from existing doc-by-doc) its telling me to start a new application where I have to visit my university to again send documents to CISP.

I heard from couple of people that document need not be sent again from University when you upgrade the report.

Has anyone done this upgrade ?
Please share the details on how what steps you had followed ?

Malvinder

Mar 15, 2019
Hi All,

I am applying to CISP (ISP Education+Experience) certificate which is a requirement of the application process for SINP.

I already have an existing document-by-document WES report which I will convert to Course-by-course report (as required by CISP)

Query 1
When I select to change/upgrade the report it asks me for reason of the change/upgrade. There are 5 options to choose from
1) Eduction
3) Employement
4) Immigration
5) Other

which do I choose ?

QUery 2
if I select Professional License/Certification then another option it asks me to to select category type. There are many options there, some of the matching to my job profile (plus I have done MCA) are:

which to choose ?

Query 3
When I chose to upgrade tthe report to Course by course (from existing doc-by-doc) its telling me to start a new application where I have to visit my university to again send documents to CISP.

I heard from couple of people that document need not be sent again from University when you upgrade the report.

Hi!!
I have the same query, are you done with the CISP certificate?

MadmaxR

Dec 31, 2020
Hi All,

Query 1
1) Eduction
3) Employement
4) Immigration
5) Other

which do I choose ?

QUery 2

which to choose ?

Query 3

Hi , I have the same query.Please let me know how were you able to proceed.