+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Status

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
My documents reached WES last Thursday and from then WES status is

Documents received - review in progress.

The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer.

Is this same for every one? .

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Check your order status ... They probably would have mentioned approximate completion date of your ECA there.
If its Thank you it means its done.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
rafzy said:
Check your order status ... They probably would have mentioned approximate completion date of your ECA there.
If its Thank you it means its done.
I checked my account I did not find anything like this .... Anyway my documents received last Thursday and I need to wait for some more time I guess.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
naga.msbi said:

The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer.

I had the same message. After 1/2 days later you will see evaluation in progress or something like that. No worries it's fine.

DaleJ

Dec 17, 2014
naga.msbi said:

The actual evaluation has not started until the status changes to "Evaluation in Progress". The status you see now means they are checking the documents to ensure they meet their standards