+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Skills Assessment - Change in Last Name post Marriage

Mar 7, 2017
Hello PK,

I am also from S.V University and completed Bachelors and Masters degrees in Computers from the same.
I have few clarifications as below please help.

1. I have got Consolidated Marks Lists and Convocation for both Bachelors and Master Degrees. If I request for transcripts with the university, do they provide semester wise / year wise marks achieved ?

2. Do I have I have to send Convocation, Provisional Degree, Semester wise Transcripts along with the form downloaded from WES for bachelors and masters separately ? or I can put all the docs related to both qualification in Single Envelope ( as both are from same university ) post to WES?

3. Please let me know how you got the docs from S.V. University ? If we visit University, can it be done in a Single day ?

4. My name is SYED ABDUL JABBAR in passport where as in educational documents it is S ABDUL JABBAR. So in WES Website there is an option asking " Were your documents issued under a different name? ". So do I have to select this option as Yes ?

4. Is there any additional document I have to present as my surname is shortened in my Educational Documents ?

5. My wife surname has changed from PATHAN FATHIMA to SYED FATHIA post marriage, SYED Being my surname. If I apply for her ECA, Do I have to provide any document for this change in name post marriage ?

Please help to clarify and share email or whats app number if possible.

Many Thanks,
Jabbar