+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Requirement(s) For Pakistan

Jun 22, 2017
I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering from University of the Punjab from Lahore, Pakistan and I have a confusion about the attestation.

WES is asking for the following:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. All final or provisional Degree Certificates

e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD

AND

2. Individual Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the university.

If elective courses are not listed on the Mark Sheet, please provide a syllabus or some other type of official documentation for the course.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have marks sheets for each of four years mentioning all the subjects and marks. I also have a separate transcript from University mentioning the number of hours utilized for each subject in four years.

My question is that which document has to be attested from HEC to send to WES, is it marks sheets for all four years or the hours transcript?

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
U need to get ur matric n fsc result card n transcripts copies attested ,sealed and sent directly to wes by the board office.
For hec u need matric,fsc,bachelor n master degree and transcripts copy.
Make ur online profile. Take appointment.go with all docs.
They vl attest n seal the envelope u giv it to u n u can send to wes.
For detailsplzcheck wes n hec website

Jun 22, 2017
U need to get ur matric n fsc result card n transcripts copies attested ,sealed and sent directly to wes by the board office.
For hec u need matric,fsc,bachelor n master degree and transcripts copy.
Make ur online profile. Take appointment.go with all docs.
They vl attest n seal the envelope u giv it to u n u can send to wes.
For detailsplzcheck wes n hec website
A transcript is what? Result card or a credit hours transcript?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Have you received your ECA? My status is not yet updated on WES website despite the courier has been received by some Fran Maple.
it takes a couple of days to update