+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Required Documents

kcheaito

Jan 27, 2024
Hello everyone!
I have recently completed my Master of Science in Computer Science from University College Dublin, Ireland, and want to evaluate my degree from WES for Express Entry.
In the required documents section, it says that I need both the academic transcript and degree certificate. I currently have the academic transcript, but will receive the degree certificate in September 2024 during the graduation ceremony.
Is there any way I can evaluate this degree using just the academic transcript without having to wait till September? I can also get a letter from university that I have completed the degree successfully and that the official diploma will be handed out during the graduation ceremony in September 2024. Do you guys think this would work?
Thank you!

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Firstly the docs needed to be sent by the Uni directly to WES. Most Universities do this all the time these days. Consult the Uni how they go ahead with it. You don't need to send anything except paying fees to both WES for evaluation and your Uni to send your docs (completion certificate and transcript) to WES.