+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES rejected my Statement of marks

nip

Feb 7, 2018
WES did not accept my statement of marks saying its of poor quality and is not legible.They are asking me to resend the documents through Delhi University itself. I sent them the transcripts in a sealed envelope as well as the photocopies of marksheets of all the semesters. No idea what is to be done now. Please help.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
You should request your university to resend the documents to WES at the earliest. Wondering what else you can do will only delay your ECA process.

ARVERMA

Feb 12, 2018
WES did not accept my statement of marks saying its of poor quality and is not legible.They are asking me to resend the documents through Delhi University itself. I sent them the transcripts in a sealed envelope as well as the photocopies of marksheets of all the semesters. No idea what is to be done now. Please help.

HI newbie,

Same happened here. Delhi university sent only the transcript of mark sheets in the sealed envelope and did not put the degree. WES rejected it. I am at a loss of understand what to do and how to get it done.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
HI newbie,

Same happened here. Delhi university sent only the transcript of mark sheets in the sealed envelope and did not put the degree. WES rejected it. I am at a loss of understand what to do and how to get it done.
Why don’t you guys ask the university to resend the documents. Clear copy of transcript and degree is all that’s required. I’m saying this because once WES has rejected your documents, they will keep your application on hold till they receive the documents as per their requirements. Resending the docs will only save your time.