+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES rejected Bsc but Msc was accepted though due to Transcript

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
I started my spouse's education assessment on May month. I sent WES, the Msc transcripts obtained from Madras University. And as per many of the friends shared here that only the highest degree needs the transcripts, we did not get the Bsc transcripts and the university of which my spouse received both Bsc and Msc were same as well. After 14 days WES updated the status that they accepted Msc but not the Bsc.

Looks we need to send Bsc mark sheets transcripts as well. If you have experienced the same please update here and below status message from WES for your reference

WES Required Documents Update - Reference # (XXXXXX)
World Education Services

World Education Services Status Update

The following is the current status of the documents required to complete the evaluation. The information is updated each time WES receives a new document:

1 University of Madras, India
Bachelor of Science, xxxx
What is Required Status Reason Instructions
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Accepted
University-Issued Mark Sheets X Rejected The document was not received directly from the academic institution as required by WES. WES requires that this document be sent directly by the academic institution in an official sealed envelope. Please resubmit your academic documents according to the document requirements specified for your country of education.
Required Documents

2 University of Madras, India
Master of Science, xxxx

arshinuke

Jan 31, 2016
Hey,

I heard madras university transcripts signed by a attestation officer is not recognized by WES. Can you please tell me what did you do to solve this?

It is confirmed that transcripts will only be signed by the attestation officer in madras university, if we follow the process. Please tell me how did you get yours attested and verified from WES.

Share your experience here.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
VJ2015 said:
1 University of Madras, India
Bachelor of Science, xxxx
University-Issued Mark Sheets X Rejected The document was not received directly from the academic institution as required by WES. WES requires that this document be sent directly by the academic institution in an official sealed envelope. Please resubmit your academic documents according to the document requirements specified for your country of education.
Required Documents

How was the above documents sent to WES? Did the University send it directly or was it given to you in a sealed envelope to be sent to WES?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
VJ2015 said:
Looks we need to send Bsc mark sheets transcripts as well. If you have experienced the same please update here and below status message from WES for your reference
If you need an assessment for both your degrees, then you need to send the attested transcripts for both the degrees via. university and not just for the highest one.

sreedev

Apr 15, 2018
Hey,

I heard madras university transcripts signed by a attestation officer is not recognized by WES. Can you please tell me what did you do to solve this?

It is confirmed that transcripts will only be signed by the attestation officer in madras university, if we follow the process. Please tell me how did you get yours attested and verified from WES.

Share your experience here.
Hi ,

Did you manage to get this done ? I am also in the same situation, please throw some lights.

Thanks