+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES re-evaluation process on completed ECA report

Reehal

Jun 6, 2014
Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum. I have an important query regarding ECA report. I had applied through WES for ECA assessment of all my credentials which are as follows:
Bachelor of Arts (done as private student from PU, chandigarh in 2004)
Bachelor of Science (IT) (done through distance education for Recognized uni in 2005)
MBA (done from recognized uni in 2006 ) got admission in MBA on the basis of B.A. degree

I had applied for assessment of all three degrees. But WES only ended up my credentials evaluation of BSc (IT) and MBA degree and both my degrees they evaluatesd as equalent to canadian degrees. It took almost a month to get the evaluation done. Now I got evaluation report only stating two degrees instead of three.

They completed my report on 29th May, 2014. On the same day I sent them an email just to ask
the reason why they not included my B.A degree in evaluation report. Then without asking me they put my completed evaluation report on "FILE UNDER REVIEW" status and removed my completed evaluation report from their website. Till date I don't receive any further notification from their side.
All my fsw application preparation is done. My big concern is that can I use ECA report which I already got or do I need to wait for new report. My old report can fulfill my fsw education points claim requirement. I am thinking to wait for 2-3 days more then I"ll send my application with old report and when I"ll get new report then I"ll send that to cic along with cover letter.
Plz experts give me some suggestions. I am in delimma now. I don't know what to do? I think I did blunder mistake to ask about my second bachelor to WES. Plz help my out. Your suggestions can change someone's life. Thanks in advance.

God bless you all.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reehal said:
Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum. I have an important query regarding ECA report. I had applied through WES for ECA assessment of all my credentials which are as follows:
Bachelor of Arts (done as private student from PU, chandigarh in 2004)
Bachelor of Science (IT) (done through distance education for Recognized uni in 2005)
MBA (done from recognized uni in 2006 ) got admission in MBA on the basis of B.A. degree

I had applied for assessment of all three degrees. But WES only ended up my credentials evaluation of BSc (IT) and MBA degree and both my degrees they evaluatesd as equalent to canadian degrees. It took almost a month to get the evaluation done. Now I got evaluation report only stating two degrees instead of three.

They completed my report on 29th May, 2014. On the same day I sent them an email just to ask
the reason why they not included my B.A degree in evaluation report. Then without asking me they put my completed evaluation report on "FILE UNDER REVIEW" status and removed my completed evaluation report from their website. Till date I don't receive any further notification from their side.
All my fsw application preparation is done. My big concern is that can I use ECA report which I already got or do I need to wait for new report. My old report can fulfill my fsw education points claim requirement. I am thinking to wait for 2-3 days more then I"ll send my application with old report and when I"ll get new report then I"ll send that to cic along with cover letter.
Plz experts give me some suggestions. I am in delimma now. I don't know what to do? I think I did blunder mistake to ask about my second bachelor to WES. Plz help my out. Your suggestions can change someone's life. Thanks in advance.

God bless you all.
Try to wait for the new report to come it will take some more time (week or two also), if you don't have much time then send them a new email that you are fully satisfied with the completed evaluation/report what you have, then immediately within 2 days they will change the status again back to evaluation completed and you will get your completed evaluation report online back with the same what you have in your hand.

Its my personal experience with WES, in my evaluation my masters got non-recognized in the report as my masters university is recognized in my country i did the same thing as you did sent the email to WES............when i see the evaluation status it says review in progress again......After keen determination i again sent them an email and also called them one time and said "i am fully satisfied with the completed evaluation and i don't want to go for the re-evaluation process" within 2 days i got my status back to evaluation completed and my completed report appears to me online.

As per my personal suggestion don't send your application to CIC until and unless u resolved the issue with WES. When your application reached to CIC when they try to verify your report online they might not get it online as you are under re-evaluation process. As per my opinion You are eligible with the completed evaluation report B.Sc. and MBA. First resolve the issue with WES (Its not a big problem your completed evaluation will get back to you just make a call and email them as i have suggested above).

Best of Luck.

Reehal

Jun 6, 2014
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I really want to do what you have suggested to me but my expert told not to send email or make a call to WES. He said I already did mistake and by doing this again, I might be in more trouble. He said they may be think that I am doing fraud to them or with cic. But according to me, from my part I am genuine. I only asked WES that why they did not include my B.A degree in evaluation? In your case they did mistake between recognized uni and non recognized uni. But in my case they evaluated only two degree and not included another bachelor degree. I am applying under IT profession. So my last evaluation may be sufficient for me but on the other hand when I send all my degrees docs to support my application then the CIC may get confuse because of my B.A degree docs. I need to show my B.A degree to make connection with my MBA degree. I don't know what to do? Plz tell me what to do? Do you think they do same with my request as yours? Did they ask you something before start re-evaluation of your completed report or not? Do you think WES can make a doubt on me that earlier I asked them reason of not including my bachelor degree and now I am telling them that I am satisfied with my completed evaluation. I am wondering how they consider this issue. Plz help me out. I am really in hard situation and cursing myself all the time that I did blunder mistake to sent them email. This time I don't want to take any risk. Plz reply me asap. Thanks in advance.

Best of Luck.
[/quote]