VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hi all,

Please help!

Questions from WES documents requirements page:

SECONDARY:
To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Q: Can I send myself alongwith HEC documents?

HIGHER EDUCATION:
You may request for all HEC-attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Q: WES just want photocopies?

Also, should I go to Board office first and HEC later, does it matter? Or HEC wants to see Board attestation?

Please answer and thanks

JustIbrahum

Mar 2, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
2173 - Software engineers and designers
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nightrocker said:
Hi all,

Please help!

Questions from WES documents requirements page:

SECONDARY:
To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Q: Can I send myself alongwith HEC documents?

HIGHER EDUCATION:
You may request for all HEC-attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Q: WES just want photocopies?

Also, should I go to Board office first and HEC later, does it matter? Or HEC wants to see Board attestation?

Please answer and thanks
Hello,

Please check these threads:

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hec-degree-attestation-service-from-karachi-t228529.0.html

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-evaluation-process-for-a-pakistani-candidate-bise-hec-attestation-t262923.0.html

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello.

What about for someone who has done O and A levels? How can they submit their documents to WES? The website doesn't mention anything about it