+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Query: O levels - to be verified by British Council or equivalence? Pakistan

Axara

Jun 1, 2012
I intend to get my ECA from WES? Can anyone please guide me about the following:

1. For secondary school documents: i have done my olevels, how do i get that verified? Do i go to british council karachi, or get an equivalence? If i have to get equivalence then what is the PROCEDURE and from where?

2. For Inter: does WES require both Inter certificate and Inter mark sheet OR only inter marksheet will do? I am from khi but my inter is from Federal Board....i dont have a certificate....how do i get it if that is needed?

Kindly help out, thanx in advance

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
Axara said:
bachelors, but even if there is masters it is still required for Pakistan
for any degree acquired out of Canada one needs to get ECA done. It has to be for your highest degree. So whichever University you passed out from ask them to send the marksheet and certificates directly to WES. Meanwhile you register on WES and pay the fees.

ahmedsaeed01

Mar 2, 2015
Hi,

I am also from Pakistan, and I recently got my ECA report from WES.

Here are answers to your questions.

1. For the O'levels results, just simply get your equivalence done from IBCC Islamabad.The Federal Board Office is in H-8 next to Shifa International Hospital. After you get the equivalence just get it sealed from the same place in an envelope.

2. For inter, you need both the mark sheet and certificate. You need to come to the same Federal Board as specified above to get the certificate.

The procedure is as follows:

1. Get the equivalence and certificate from IBCC Islamabad Office.
2. Get the documents, plus 2 sets of photocopies of each document, attested from the same office.
3. Once attested take 1 attested photocopy document and get it sealed from the same office.
4. Then just simply go to a TCS office and mail it to WES Canada.
5. Then wait for them to return your document.

Note: Dont send you original document to WES, only send the photocopies!

I hope this answers your question.

If you have completed you Bachelors or Masters, you also need to get them attested and sealed from the HEC office.

Axara

Jun 1, 2012
ahmedsaeed01 said:
Hi,

1. For the O'levels results, just simply get your equivalence done from IBCC Islamabad.The Federal Board Office is in H-8 next to Shifa International Hospital. After you get the equivalence just get it sealed from the same place in an envelope.

2. For inter, you need both the mark sheet and certificate. You need to come to the same Federal Board as specified above to get the certificate.

2. Get the documents, plus 2 sets of photocopies of each document, attested from the same office.
3. Once attested take 1 attested photocopy document and get it sealed from the same office.

If you have completed you Bachelors or Masters, you also need to get them attested and sealed from the HEC office.
Thank you for replying

Can I go to IBCC Karachi for all this?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMCANADAVISA said:
for any degree acquired out of Canada one needs to get ECA done. It has to be for your highest degree. So whichever University you passed out from ask them to send the marksheet and certificates directly to WES. Meanwhile you register on WES and pay the fees.
But its written that we can also send these documents by our won.

Its written you may have attested and signed photocopies tell your university to send it to you to send to WES

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hey, did you get both your O and Alevels equivalences photocopies attested and sealed and sent that to WES? Is it only from Islamabad or can I get It done from karachi.

ahmedsaeed01 said:
Hi,

Axara

Jun 1, 2012
ARN said:
Hey, did you get both your O and Alevels equivalences photocopies attested and sealed and sent that to WES? Is it only from Islamabad or can I get It done from karachi.
You can get it done from Karachi IBCC, urgent takes around 10days for Rs.3000 and normal takes 20 days for Rs. 1500. These prices and timings are written on the wall at IBCC Karachi...

If your O and A Levels are recent then you just have to get your equivalency done and then submit the same to HEC for degree verification...

shoaibmq

Jun 7, 2015
Axara said:
You can get it done from Karachi IBCC, urgent takes around 10days for Rs.3000 and normal takes 20 days for Rs. 1500. These prices and timings are written on the wall at IBCC Karachi...

If your O and A Levels are recent then you just have to get your equivalency done and then submit the same to HEC for degree verification...
how recent does it have to be? I did my O levels in 2005. So should i send my equivalency certificate to WES or the O levels' certificates??

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi Axara/ahmed,
I have similar confusion. Do we need to send the equivalence certificates and O and A levels certifates both ? O and A levels certificates need to be attested by which authority?

Need your suggestions on it.

Regards
Akber

Lahoria

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
shoaibmq said:
how recent does it have to be? I did my O levels in 2005. So should i send my equivalency certificate to WES or the O levels' certificates??
IBCC staff at BISE Lahore told me that they have records of O levels from 2006 onwards. We were asked to get my wife's O Level certificate attested from British council first since it was issued before 2006. She went without O Levels and submitted only FSc as a secondary education to WES and got her ECA report without any problem. I know another case where Matric certificate was not submitted and still WES issued the ECA report.

Jan 4, 2018
Hello Everyone.

This is Arsalan Majeed. I am applying for ECA via WES.
I have a little confusion in the attestation and sealed envelope process.

My SSC is from Federal Board and HSSC is from Peshawar Board. I had all original documents attested back in 2013 when I completed my BSC Economics (honors) Degree.

I am confused that Should I submit the online form available on FBISE website for only my SSC and pay the 20$ fee? and they will send only my SSC ( Mark sheet and Certificate is same so only one document right? )

Also for HEC, I got my bachelors and MS degree attested and also 3 copies of each. Bachelor's degree and Transcript is sealed in one envelope by HEC and master's degree and transcript is sealed in another envelope together ?
Do I have to fill the WES Form with all my SSC, HSSC, BSc and MS separately?

I hope someone here answers all these questions... Much appreciated