+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Pakistan for a Foreign student

sawsantawor

Dec 4, 2018
Hi
I got my Higher education from Pakistan and secondary education from another country (Oman). I added another credential for secondary education as required by WES website. In the required documents checklist the secondary education appeared twice. as follows:

Under the secondary school diploma
1. Examination Results issued in English attested by ministry of education.

under Pakistan higher education:
1. Secondary School Certificate of Examination
2. Secondary School Mark Sheet/Result Card (both attested by State Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education)

I have only one secondary school certificate and mark sheet issued from Oman. should I just send it once from Oman? or should i attest it from Pak and send it from there? or should I send the IBCC equivalence certificate issued from Pak? or what?

Reactions: rbswngd

rbswngd

Jan 12, 2022
Hello,

Any updates about this?

I am in the same situation as you right now, and they are looking for my "examination results" even though my secondary education does not provide that credential as it follows a different international curriculum.

What did you do here? Did you submit the secondary school certificate and/or mark sheet from Oman?

I know it has been years since this thread was created, but I'm hoping someone will respond to this.

Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!