+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES or PEBC

shrijalpatel

Mar 3, 2019
I have completed bachelors in pharmacy, now if i go with WES I'll be certified as Bachelors and if I go with PEBC ill be certified as licensed professional equivalent to masters in CRS score,if am not wrong.

My question here is that, if i get evaluated with PEBC then is it compulsory that i need to go with a pharmacist profession in Canada, because am actually working as a Clinical SAS programmer and would like to work in the same profession in Canada too. Am just going with PEBC for the extra points i can fetch in CRS score. So will this work or no and is it the right way to do or will there be any complications,

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
I have completed bachelors in pharmacy, now if i go with WES I'll be certified as Bachelors and if I go with PEBC ill be certified as licensed professional equivalent to masters in CRS score,if am not wrong.

My question here is that, if i get evaluated with PEBC then is it compulsory that i need to go with a pharmacist profession in Canada, because am actually working as a Clinical SAS programmer and would like to work in the same profession in Canada too. Am just going with PEBC for the extra points i can fetch in CRS score. So will this work or no and is it the right way to do or will there be any complications,
Hi,
I just saw your query and I guess we are in the same boat ,I'm done with my document evaluation paper works and Im waiting for my ECA.First of all PEBC is done to make sure our degree is recognized in Canada ,also you cannot work as a pharmacist soon after you complete the document evaluation...It takes years to become one,in between how can we remain jobless? Moreover the Evaluation report is valid for 5 years and PEBC allows you to proceed further anytime within the expiry date of the report,I have never come across such a case before, but LOGIC!!Hope this helps or may be you might have already found the answer.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Finally..you cannot do WES.The website states Pharma degree has to be recognized by PEBC.You can't choose!