+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES mistake , please advise.

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dear WES wrote in my ECA report,
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
while it is that i stamped the envelope and sent it by myself ... so does it make any difference ? shall i contact them regard it or make any amendments ?
regards

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
hopeforthebest1 said:
Dear WES wrote in my ECA report,
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
while it is that i stamped the envelope and sent it by myself ... so does it make any difference ? shall i contact them regard it or make any amendments ?
regards
Nope, if the information is correct regarding your name, DOB etc and it had your Canadian equivalency on it then don't worry.

...Unless of course you had tried to cheat them and stamped it yourself?....

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
lol of course not, they just mentioned university sent it while its me who sent it after stamping it from university and they sealed it .... so i hope its ok

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
hopeforthebest1 said:
lol of course not, they just mentioned university sent it while its me who sent it after stamping it from university and they sealed it .... so i hope its ok
If the University sealed it then don't worry, that's all they care about.

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
yeah and the ECA report was issued thanks God, well i hope then its not misrepresentation the in the future of any kind, also the TNT shipping code they gave me is wrong i ll contact them again i wish they didnt lose it lol, do we need the paper copy anyway or the online enough ?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
hopeforthebest1 said:
yeah and the ECA report was issued thanks God, well i hope then its not misrepresentation the in the future of any kind, also the TNT shipping code they gave me is wrong i ll contact them again i wish they didnt lose it lol, do we need the paper copy anyway or the online enough ?
You'll need the paper copy for completing a PR application. For your EE profile you only need the certificate number, but when you do your actual PR application you'll have to upload a copy of the real document.