+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES India MBA

rock841984

Mar 19, 2019
Hi All,

My wife's ECA report came today and we were shocked and disappointed to see that WES have evaluated 2 years of MBA as bachelor's degree (4 years)

We weren't aware WES doesn't give masters for MBA of 2 years in India else we wouldn't have wasted time and money. We are very much disappointed right now.

Whether we should try ICAS or CES? Whether they accept 2 years MBA as masters? Any experience will be really helpful.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
CES is better bet, although I would suggest a due diligence before starting. Which university/college did your spouse obtain MBA from ?

rock841984

Mar 19, 2019
CES is better bet, although I would suggest a due diligence before starting. Which university/college did your spouse obtain MBA from ?
Thank you. She have done MBA from Tumkur University (2 years regular course)

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,

My wife's ECA report came today and we were shocked and disappointed to see that WES have evaluated 2 years of MBA as bachelor's degree (4 years)

We weren't aware WES doesn't give masters for MBA of 2 years in India else we wouldn't have wasted time and money. We are very much disappointed right now.

Whether we should try ICAS or CES? Whether they accept 2 years MBA as masters? Any experience will be really helpful.
To get a Master's Equivalency, you can try other agencies, CES, IQAS, ICAS, BCIT-CES have been known to give out Master's equivalency to Indian MBA's.

rock841984

Mar 19, 2019
To get a Master's Equivalency, you can try other agencies, CES, IQAS, ICAS, BCIT-CES have been known to give out Master's equivalency to Indian MBA's.
Whether CES gives Master's equivalency to Indian MBA? Was thinking to go with CES as ICES takes almost 10 months now a days.

@devika

Dec 9, 2019
Hii guys, please guide me In WES site we have to fill institution name or university name under which we have given examination.Like i have attended college recognised from Guru Nanak Dev university in institution name field.please guide me.