+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation

Husna Ara

Oct 28, 2018
Hi
I need to ask about WES evaluation.
Is it necessary to send the report to IRCC directly though WES ?
Another question is ;
My masters degree is under evaluation, not yet completed through WES. Can I still start the

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
1. No, you will receive the report in your email. IRCC will accept an upload of that file.
2. No, you can't create your Express Entry profile until your evaluation is complete.

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi
I need to ask about WES evaluation.
Is it necessary to send the report to IRCC directly though WES ?
Another question is ;
My masters degree is under evaluation, not yet completed through WES. Can I still start the
1. You dont have to do anything. WES automatically sends a soft copy of your ECA report to IRCC. All you need to do is quote your report number while filling the express entry profile.

2.You cant submit your EE profile unless you have your ECA report issued.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Guys I am going to start my studies this Fall and since I am still in my home country,, I want to get my WES evaluation done before I fly because I know it will be a hassle from Canada.

So, I have an unaddressed sealed envelope with me from 2019 having official transcript. Can I use it now for WES evaluation or do I have to get a fresh one. All I have to do is write the WES address in the "To" field. Its Delhi University and they give the students a sealed envelope and its the students concern to send it wherever they want so thats how it works. Asking because I dont want to lose the 200-300 CAD in evaluation fees for an old transcript. Thanks

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Guys I am going to start my studies this Fall and since I am still in my home country,, I want to get my WES evaluation done before I fly because I know it will be a hassle from Canada.

So, I have an unaddressed sealed envelope with me from 2019 having official transcript. Can I use it now for WES evaluation or do I have to get a fresh one. All I have to do is write the WES address in the "To" field. Its Delhi University and they give the students a sealed envelope and its the students concern to send it wherever they want so thats how it works. Asking because I dont want to lose the 200-300 CAD in evaluation fees for an old transcript. Thanks
The universities will have to stamp the packet - WES has a detailed way of how to send the transcripts. Take look at that before you send your old transcript.

Reactions: rogerdude1

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
The universities will have to stamp the packet - WES has a detailed way of how to send the transcripts. Take look at that before you send your old transcript.
Sure I will check that. Also, the sealed envelope I have is already stamped and has all the works! I will be sending it from the post office inside the university (as they expect us to do). Only issue is that once WES opens it, the date inside is going to be of 2019 october. :rolleyes: