+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

bj291

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Hi,
I would appreciate if someone can really throw some light on this: I recently applied for WES evaluation where I wanted them to evaluate both my Bachelors (in Engg) and my Masters degree. I did my Bachelors from Mumbai University whereas I did my Masters from US. I sent them my college transcript for my Engineering degree whereas I asked my university to send the transcript to WES. After 2 weeks of wait - they have rejected the transcript from my undergrad college but have accepted my Masters transcript. They say that they will need attested marksheets from the university. Since I am currently working in US - I don't have any plans of going to the Mumbai university building in the near future to get my mark sheets attested.

So my question to the senior members here is - Is it ok if I just get my Masters degree evaluated and just ask them to drop Bachelors from their evaluation? I guess in the EE profile - I should still get the 126 points (w/ spouse) for a Masters degree, correct? In simple words - all I am asking them is to evaluate my highest degree assuming I won't have been able to get a Masters without a Bachelors degree.

Any help will be appreciated!! Thanks

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Seriously CIC makes things complicated you are right who goes to the university and get the mark attested from the school / college / university ..

It's stupidity. I sent what I have

1. Board of Secondary Education mark list -- Issued by board
2. Board of Intermediate mark list -- Issued by board
3. Bachelor -- Consolidated mark sheet (Includes 3 yrs marks) BSC Computer Science -- Issued by the University Itself
Convocation --Issued by the University Itself
4. Master from INDIA -- Consolidated mark sheet (Includes 2 yrs marks) MSC Computer Science -- Issued by the University Itself
Convocation --Issued by the University Itself
5. Master from Sweden. -- every thing Issued by the University Itself

I put all color xerox copies and sent them to day morning by paying them 250 CAD.