+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for Bachelor of Engineering (Pass) Degree

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who has got ECA report for Bachelor of Engineering (Pass) degree from the UK?

It is not a BEng Honours degree, I quit the honours program and exited the program with ordinary BEng degree to get two or more degree equivalency from WES. However, WES evaluated it as “three and half year of undegraduate study and not comparable to a completed Canadian degree”.

I was ok with 3 year or 2 year equivalency but now I got nothing.

Did anyone have a postive result for a similar degree? I am planning to appeal my WES report but do not know how to do it. Can anybody please advise?

Thanks

ridhwanalam

Apr 8, 2023
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who has got ECA report for Bachelor of Engineering (Pass) degree from the UK?

It is not a BEng Honours degree, I quit the honours program and exited the program with ordinary BEng degree to get two or more degree equivalency from WES. However, WES evaluated it as “three and half year of undegraduate study and not comparable to a completed Canadian degree”.

I was ok with 3 year or 2 year equivalency but now I got nothing.

Did anyone have a postive result for a similar degree? I am planning to appeal my WES report but do not know how to do it. Can anybody please advise?

Thanks
Hi! We're you able to sort the equivalency? I am having a similar BEng pass/degree from UK and in process to apply for ECA. Please advise me.