+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA issue

galaxy999

Aug 31, 2024
Hi guys,
I really need your advice about ECA via WES.

My university sent a document to WES by mail on 9 of July and on 31 of July they acknowledged receiving the document and changed status to “IN PROGRESS". However, all of sudden, on 29 of Aug, the status was changed to “ON HOLD, we are waiting for your documents". And the processing document says that “document details are unavailable during processing, and will appear once processing is complete”. I immediately contacted my university and they recently set up digital partnership but haven't tried before and around 3 am (EST) on 30 of Aug, my university replied they will send my transcript digitally soon . Around 4.30 am (EST)on 30 Aug, the status of my application changed to “IN PROGRESS and We are processing a new package or document for your application” like before.

I am so desperate with WES's service because I tried to contact them in all possible ways but there is literally zero actual communication, only automatic response. I have no idea what to do now. I highly appreciate if you guys can help me out with any of these following questions:
  1. Do you know if WES employee manually checks the electronic transcript and then update my application status from “On Hold" to “in progress" or it is automatically updated when the institution upload transcript of record on 30 of Aug?
  2. I am not sure if my status is switched from “in progress" to “on hold" on 29 of Aug by system failure or is there any issue with my document?
  3. Does WES change the status of application or send any email to inform when they actually process the application or before issuing any report? So far it only shows “ We are processing a new package or document for your application”. They told me they escalated my case but it seems like so far they did not touch my application at all. I feel hopeless and thinking to move to different organization to assess my certificate
Thank you so so much