+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA guidance for Autonomous college

Sayantika

Nov 26, 2019
Hi,

First question: why are going to ur University if your college is autonomous. You can get and should get the transcript from ur college only. Mine is also autonomous affiliated to Anna University.
Along with transcript, keep ur Wes form and tell them to fill the second half. If possible and the college is ok with it, keep color Xerox of ur degree certificate and tell them to keep COE seal and sign on the certificate (this would definitely reduce ur verification time when Wes wants to verify it) and tell them to send along with ur transcript. If that's not possible to send degree certificate, send it separately to Wes directly. Hope this helps...
Hi what if my autonomous college is not listed under WES? will they still accept transcripts sent by the college? The university that my college is affiliated to is listed under WES but not the college itself.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi what if my autonomous college is not listed under WES? will they still accept transcripts sent by the college? The university that my college is affiliated to is listed under WES but not the college itself.
You need to take transcripts to university and get attested and stamped from university. If your university is in WES list than you’re all good to proceed with them only.

Sayantika

Nov 26, 2019
You need to take transcripts to university and get attested and stamped from university. If your university is in WES list than you’re all good to proceed with them only.
Yes my university is in WES list but the registrar is not willing to send the documents to WES directly. Can I carry an envelope and ask him to stamp and sign it? Then can I courier the envelope to WES myself with the university's address? Also,can I send my masters transcripts separately? As my graduation transcripts have already been sent

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah you can do that easily but make sure That envelope only consist university address. You can avail student discount at DHL and they’ll charge around 1500 for their fast services.
Yes my university is in WES list but the registrar is not willing to send the documents to WES directly. Can I carry an envelope and ask him to stamp and sign it? Then can I courier the envelope to WES myself with the university's address? Also,can I send my masters transcripts separately? As my graduation transcripts have already been sent

reshma4487

Jan 27, 2020
Guys,

I was also in the same situation and got my WES evaluation done now. This is what I did
1) Got the Semester and Consolidated Marksheets from the College in a sealed envelope.
2) Got the Degree certificate from the University in a sealed envelope.
3) Kept both in a envelope and sent it to the WES
4) It was evaluated by WES successfully

Good luck !!
Hello,

what about the WES form, who has to fill it. Also in the envelope you sent (with both the college and university envelope), did you get it also stamped. If yes, whose?

rozztracker

Jan 13, 2021
Get your mark sheets or consolidated mark sheet attested from your autonomous college and your degree certificate should be attested by university. send them to WES. Make sure university and your college enclose them in a sealed envelop.
will they consider it ?

SC456

Jun 17, 2021
I studied at an autonomous college affiliated to BangaloreUniversity and passed out in 2010. I was advised to get my marks cards attested from my college and the degree certificate from Bangalore University.
My college was able to do it and give it to me in 10 days. They gave me an envelope with the college address and stamps and I had to courier it myself. WES received the documents and acknowledged it as well
For BU it’s pretty much a nightmare. If you don’t know Kannada then you’re going to be taken for a ride. Firstly it’s quite a distance from the main city and you will have to go there 2-3 times to get what you need. I wanted to do it all by myself but I wish I’d just got an agent to do it.
Every time I went there I paid 700 bucks for the cab and every time they asked me to ho back after a week. I finally was able to get my degree cert attested and put in the college envelope only.
I will be couriering it to WES as India post has stopped all postal services to Canada

samay_13

Jul 27, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have a query regarding WES evaluation. I have submitted my transcript for year 2 & year 3 issued by Pune University and the same is accepted by WES. For the 1st year, the marksheet is issued by my college which is affiliated to Pune University. But the name of my college is not in the autonomous list which is available on WES website.

Can someone guide if I can send the 1st year transcript directly through my college and will WES accept it? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Rijo_007

May 3, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I have a query regarding WES evaluation. I have submitted my transcript for year 2 & year 3 issued by Pune University and the same is accepted by WES. For the 1st year, the marksheet is issued by my college which is affiliated to Pune University. But the name of my college is not in the autonomous list which is available on WES website.

Can someone guide if I can send the 1st year transcript directly through my college and will WES accept it? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.