+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for Consolidated Marks

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi,

A friend of mine has done BBA from MKU DDE i.e. Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education.

He wrote exams only in the third year and did not write the exams year wise due to being busy at work, such a provision is completely valid in case of distance education as long as you pay the exam fee.

WES asks for year/semester wise memos/transcripts for purposes of ECA.

He has only 1 memo with exams of all 3 years, along with degree and consolidated marks memo.

Will WES accept this?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

A friend of mine has done BBA from MKU DDE i.e. Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education.

He wrote exams only in the third year and did not write the exams year wise due to being busy at work, such a provision is completely valid in case of distance education as long as you pay the exam fee.

He has only 1 memo with exams of all 3 years, along with degree and consolidated marks memo.

Will WES accept this?
Ask University to provide transcripts. If the Degree was completed, WES will accept it.
You do not need to worry about distance education, one memo or two. So, stop worrying and send transcripts.
Do not forget to add your degree certificate copy in that envelope, request your university to add it. They might charge you extra, so just go for it.

Do not open the envelope that you receive from University.

Reactions: tristam15

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Ask University to provide transcripts. If the Degree was completed, WES will accept it.
You do not need to worry about distance education, one memo or two. So, stop worrying and send transcripts.
Do not forget to add your degree certificate copy in that envelope, request your university to add it. They might charge you extra, so just go for it.

Do not open the envelope that you receive from University.
Thanks for the quick reply and info. I'll update this thread once he receives his WES report.

Haseebuddin

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,

Will WES accept this?
Hi

Did your friend get positive response foreca. T

Thanks