+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-ECA Expire

MJadeja

Aug 9, 2022
Hi,

Can someone help me to understand renewal process for WES - Educational Credential Assessment? I just want to know that I have done my ECA in 2015. 2020 it got expired and I odered duplicate copy to extend the expiry date to further 5 years. This procedure was informed by WES itself to renew the ECA.

Unfortunatly, my university is closed now. WES Status show WES does not evalute. What does it mean? Is my ECA still valid ?

Please guide me as earliest as possible.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

Can someone help me to understand renewal process for WES - Educational Credential Assessment? I just want to know that I have done my ECA in 2015. 2020 it got expired and I odered duplicate copy to extend the expiry date to further 5 years. This procedure was informed by WES itself to renew the ECA.

Unfortunatly, my university is closed now. WES Status show WES does not evalute. What does it mean? Is my ECA still valid ?

Please guide me as earliest as possible.

Thank you
You can’t use the WES ECA anymore. It means because your school no longer exists that WES doesn’t evaluate or recognize the university.

MJadeja

Aug 9, 2022
You can’t use the WES ECA anymore. It means because your school no longer exists that WES doesn’t evaluate or recognize the university.
Thanks but, it does not justify. Many schools universities are closed for so and so reason. WES was already evaluated. Anyways thanks for your reply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks but, it does not justify. Many schools universities are closed for so and so reason. WES was already evaluated. Anyways thanks for your reply.
Talk to WES to explain situation. If your university is now closed, other organizations will not evaluate either.