+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not accept documents from anglophone study in Benin

Victor080

Jun 20, 2023
I recently submitted my documents to WES for evaluation but I got a message today saying WE HAVE RECEIVED THE DOCUMENTS THAT WERE SUBMITTED TO WES FOR CREDENTIAL EVALUATION. WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT WES DOSE NOT ACCEPT DOCUMENTS FROM ANGLOPHONE STUDY FROM BENIN.
Please any suggestion on what to do next or what organization I can use to access my credential. I'm Nigerian and I studied in a university in the Republic of Benin.....Benin is a Francophone country

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I recently submitted my documents to WES for evaluation but I got a message today saying WE HAVE RECEIVED THE DOCUMENTS THAT WERE SUBMITTED TO WES FOR CREDENTIAL EVALUATION. WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT WES DOSE NOT ACCEPT DOCUMENTS FROM ANGLOPHONE STUDY FROM BENIN.
Please any suggestion on what to do next or what organization I can use to access my credential. I'm Nigerian and I studied in a university in the Republic of Benin.....Benin is a Francophone country
Try ICAS or CES.

sholarfunmi

Feb 21, 2021
was your certificate in french or english?