+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Credential Evaluation process University of Pune

emailjune25

Mar 14, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Can someone advise how can I get my WES Credential Evaluation done for my graduation documents done for Canada PR from University of Pune when I am in Australia?

Cheers,
June.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
emailjune25 said:
Hello Everyone,

Can someone advise how can I get my WES Credential Evaluation done for my graduation documents done for Canada PR from University of Pune when I am in Australia?

Cheers,
June.
You can authorize someone on your behalf (friends/relatives in Pune) to request the university to release your transcripts to them in a sealed envelope as per the requirement. You may have to send copies of your certificate and marks sheets to your representative, so that they can initiate the process.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emailjune25 said:
Hello Everyone,

Cheers,
June.
Ask someone to go to Pune Uni. - You need to fill some forms to initiate the request, I believe the forms are on the Uni. website. Once that's done, pay fees and submit the application.
If you are not clear, either call the Uni. or ask someone to meet the person at copy centre in Pune Uni. campus. Uni. staff is aware on what's needed and the procedure. All the best.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found this link posted by someone

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pune-university-wes-credential-evaluation-process-step-by-step-t339340.0.html

Do your own research as well.

emailjune25

Mar 14, 2016
I am currently in Australia and dont have anyone in Pune. Can we do it online and send documents by post? Is that option available?

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emailjune25 said:
I am currently in Australia and dont have anyone in Pune. Can we do it online and send documents by post? Is that option available?
I am not sure if they accept request by post, plus I will not risk sending them original documents and they not cared by Uni. staff.
Don't you have anyone in India, who can travel to Pune and get this done?

Monish91

Dec 5, 2019
Greetings,

I am sending a friend on my behalf to have my Degree Certificate and my marksheet transcripts to be verified for WES canada (for a PR)

I have provided the following to my friend:

1. WES Application form.
2. Photocopy of my Degree Certificate
3. Photocopies of all of my marksheets (as many as i have, it covers all of my semesters)

is there anything besides this that I need to provide? he will be travelling specifically to pune for this purpose so i want to make sure it happens in one go.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
monish