+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Assessment & Work Experience

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Hi All,

I will get my WES ECA report soon in which my masters degree is assessed as equivalent to Canadian masters degree. They did not assess my Bachelors degree as they considered i already met FSWP criteria.

I have 10 years of relevant experience after by Bachelors degree while this masters i completed recently in 2013 (part time). My question is, will CIC count my experience from 2013 (when i completed my masters) or from the date i completed my bachelors degree?

Thanks

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
cfuture said:
Hi All,

I will get my WES ECA report soon in which my masters degree is assessed as equivalent to Canadian masters degree. They did not assess my Bachelors degree as they considered i already met FSWP criteria.

I have 10 years of relevant experience after by Bachelors degree while this masters i completed recently in 2013 (part time). My question is, will CIC count my experience from 2013 (when i completed my masters) or from the date i completed my bachelors degree? Will be calculated in total number of years you are able to provide documentation for - plain and simple. Does not matter before or after bachelors or masters.

Thanks

cutesharma

Jul 19, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have below educational qualifications from India.

a) Master Of Science in IT (Distance Learning) from Punjab Technical University,India
b) Bachelor Of Technology in Mechanical & Automation from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Delhi (India)

I have registered myself on WES website with the Reference Number and now I have below things with me

1st Envelope :- It is Sealed & stamped envelope from Punjab Technical University without any signature on envelope flap but containing the International Transcript Request Form+transcripts of Marks for Master degree provided by University

2nd Envelope :- It is Sealed & stamped envelope from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University with signature of assistant Registrar on envelope flap but containing International Transcript Request Form+transcripts of Marks for Bachelor degree provided by University

3rd Envelope :- I prepared this envelope myself putting the WES Reference Number on Top of it and containing

a) Colour photocopy of Masters degree certificate (Not attested by anyone)
b) Colour photocopy of Bachelors degree certificate (Not attested by anyone)
c) Printout of WES order

Can anyone pls answer the below Queries :

1. Does Signature is mandatory on envelope flap or just seal+stamp is sufficient ? because Punjab University provided seal+stamp without any signature on envelope.
2. Do I need to get the degree certificates (#3a and #3b) present in 3rd envelope attested/notarised by anyone ?
3. So I just place all these 3 envelopes in one big envelope and send to WES? or Do I need to send 2 separate couriers - 1 courier containing envelope 1 & envelope 2 from both universities and 2nd courier of the envelope I prepared.

Pls let me know asap.

Thanks

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
cutesharma said:
Hi Friends,

I have below educational qualifications from India.

a) Master Of Science in IT (Distance Learning) from Punjab Technical University,India
b) Bachelor Of Technology in Mechanical & Automation from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Delhi (India)

I have registered myself on WES website with the Reference Number and now I have below things with me

1st Envelope :- It is Sealed & stamped envelope from Punjab Technical University without any signature on envelope flap but containing the International Transcript Request Form+transcripts of Marks for Master degree provided by University

2nd Envelope :- It is Sealed & stamped envelope from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University with signature of assistant Registrar on envelope flap but containing International Transcript Request Form+transcripts of Marks for Bachelor degree provided by University

3rd Envelope :- I prepared this envelope myself putting the WES Reference Number on Top of it and containing

a) Colour photocopy of Masters degree certificate (Not attested by anyone)
b) Colour photocopy of Bachelors degree certificate (Not attested by anyone)
c) Printout of WES order

Can anyone pls answer the below Queries :

1. Does Signature is mandatory on envelope flap or just seal+stamp is sufficient ? because Punjab University provided seal+stamp without any signature on envelope. NOT REQUIRED
2. Do I need to get the degree certificates (#3a and #3b) present in 3rd envelope attested/notarised by anyone ? NOT REQUIRED
3. So I just place all these 3 envelopes in one big envelope and send to WES? or Do I need to send 2 separate couriers - 1 courier containing envelope 1 & envelope 2 from both universities and 2nd courier of the envelope I prepared. Use One Big envelope. Put the sealed envelope within it along with the copies of degree certs and payment receipt of WES. You do not need to put 2 separate envelopes.

Pls let me know asap.

Thanks

cutesharma

Jul 19, 2014
Hi Nishesh,

Thanks for your reply.Also,may I know is your WES assessment completed,at what stage your application is right now ?

Regards
cutesharma

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
cutesharma said:
Hi Nishesh,

Thanks for your reply.Also,may I know is your WES assessment completed,at what stage your application is right now ?

Regards
cutesharma
You can check my signature on the left side :)

cutesharma

Jul 19, 2014
Hi Nishesh,

Thanks for your reply.Your signature says :-

Doc's Request.: Submitted with application
IELTS Request: Submitted with application

May I know do I need to send IELTS Result report as well to WES for Educational assessment ?sorry If I am asking a wrong question here.Please bear me as I am new to this process.

Thanks

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
cutesharma said:
Hi Nishesh,

Thanks for your reply.Your signature says :-

Doc's Request.: Submitted with application
IELTS Request: Submitted with application

May I know do I need to send IELTS Result report as well to WES for Educational assessment ?sorry If I am asking a wrong question here.Please bear me as I am new to this process.

Thanks
No. The details on the left side are regarding CIC ONLY and not WES.

My FSW application has already been filed along with the required documents to CIC.

WES does NOT require IELTS reports.

Please go through the Document Checklist very carefully as you need to learn the process involved in FSW. WES is only a 'part' of the whole process.

cma.sai.co

Mar 19, 2014
No reply from WES since my documents delivered on 8th July

Dear Friends,

I have sent the educational transcripts documents from India on 8th July but WES have not changed my application status to Documents received till date. I am eagerly looking for it daily but till now the status is showing " waiting for required documents".
Please help me out.

Thanks,
Prasad