+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Approval - University of London

Andreana13

Jul 18, 2022
Hi, I sumitted my WES transcript requrst to the University of London and its takijg a really long time. I only recieved a generic email saying I would be contacted withi 7 business days and its been 2 weeks now. Anyone had an issue with getting transcripts from UoL?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I sumitted my WES transcript requrst to the University of London and its takijg a really long time. I only recieved a generic email saying I would be contacted withi 7 business days and its been 2 weeks now. Anyone had an issue with getting transcripts from UoL?
There is usually options in the student academic section where you can apply for certificate to be sent to.

Andreana13

Jul 18, 2022
There is usually options in the student academic section where you can apply for certificate to be sent to.
I did complete the steps in that section and sent them the required details as requested and I asked them for details on how to make the payment required - but no response.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I did complete the steps in that section and sent them the required details as requested and I asked them for details on how to make the payment required - but no response.
Don't they have a option there to make an online payment?
Try to call them.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
[/QUOTE

I just looked up to your Uni website and found this:

Requesting a transcript
The Transcripts Office can advise on how to obtain a copy of your University of London academic record. Please read the following advice before making contact.

Transcripts during the COVID-19 pandemic
Our Transcripts Office, which is open on a limited operational and staffing basis due to coronavirus guidelines, can currently offer the following services:

General enquiries relating to transcripts.
Award confirmation.
Production and despatch of hard copy and/or soft copy transcripts (we may not be able to offer these services for some historical awards).
Confirmation of awards or despatch of soft copy transcripts to third parties such as employers or other Higher Education providers.
The process for obtaining documents

If you studied as an internal student at one of the University of London’s Colleges/member institutions, please contact us for further information.

When contacting us please include the following information:

Full name (at time of graduation)
College attended
Date of award
Title and subject of qualification
Qualification level and classification
Date of birth.
After checking this information, we will either send you the relevant forms to complete or will advise you who to contact within the College/member institution you attended.

If you studied as an external student or through the University of London distance learning programmes (formerly International Programmes), please follow the procedures outlined below to apply for a transcript.

Fees and how to make a request
How to request certified copies of certificates

Only one degree certificate is issued to each student and we do not hold copies, therefore you will need to provide a photocopy of your certificate, which we can certify.

Fees
Certified copies of certificates

Each type of document - £15.
These fees cover up to two copies. Additional copies ordered at the same time - £1.50 each.
How to request transcripts

Transcripts are the full academic record of your studies, validated by an official University signature and seal. They will show which papers were taken and the numerical marks or alphabetical grades for each paper. All attempts at examinations will be shown whether passed, failed or referred. Registration dates will be indicated (where known), as well as the classification and date of award (where appropriate).

Some of the University records are incomplete and may not show the full range of options offered, or grades obtained in individual papers. Where you have passed certain papers of a qualification, but failed to qualify for an award, it may not always be possible to specify these papers on your transcript. Records for the BSc Special degrees and those taken under Special Relation may be incomplete. As full a transcript as possible will always be provided.

Transcript availability
When you submit a Graduation Document Enquiry we will investigate whether we can provide your documents. However, note that we cannot provide transcripts for MSc or MA awards prior to 1988. We are also unable to provide transcripts for research-based qualifications such as PhD’s or MPhil awards. If you apply for a Letters of Certification for a research-based qualification it will stipulate that no transcript is available.

Transcripts extracted from diploma supplements
If you graduated from University of London's Distance Learning programme from 2007 onwards you will have automatically received a Diploma Supplement with your Certificate. This includes details of the award itself as well as the information that would be indicated on a transcript. If you subsequently apply for a transcript via this service, you will receive a copy of the relevant pages from your Diploma Supplement, bearing the signature and seal of the Vice-Chancellor of the University of London.

Partial transcripts
Partial transcripts are records of examinations taken to date. If you are currently studying for a qualification, or did not complete an award, and require a partial transcript then the transcript fee is still payable. If you later require subsequent transcripts showing further exams then a new application and fee is required.

Completing students
If you are due to sit examinations this summer it may take up to three months from the date of award for your official Graduation Documents to be issued. In the meantime you may apply for a transcript via this service, although a complete transcript is unlikely to be issued until at least two working weeks after the examination results have been confirmed. If you are submitting a Graduation Document Application in these circumstances, please indicate clearly on your application form if you require partial or complete transcripts, or both. If you require both, you will need to pay two application fees.

Fees - Transcripts and Partial Transcripts
Qualification awarded before October 1987 - £30.
Qualification awarded after October 1987 - £25.
These fees cover up to two copies. Additional copies ordered at the same time - £2.50 each.
If you are studying, or have studied, under University of London and require a transcript and/or a letter confirming your award fill in the following:

download the Transcript form
download the Transcript fee slip
Pay online via Transcripts Fee(Opens in new window)
How to apply for a letter of certification

Official “Confirmation of Award” letters

Contact details
If you are initiating an enquiry about obtaining official documentation from the University of London, please follow the process outlined at the top of this page.

However, if you need to make direct contact then note that replacement certificate enquiries are handled by the Diploma Production Office and all other document enquiries are handled by the Transcripts Office. Contact details for both offices are provided below.

Transcripts Office
University of London (Worldwide)
Stewart House
32 Russell Square
London
WC1B 5DN

Email: transcripts@london.ac.uk

Third party verification:
Email: verification@london.ac.uk

Diploma Production Office
University of London (Worldwide)
Stewart House
32 Russell Square
London
WC1B 5DN

Email: diploma.enquiries@london.ac.uk
Tel +44 (0) 207 862 8303
Fax +44 (0) 207 862 8287

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Hi,
Checking in to see if you’ve been scuessful in receiving a response from the University of London Transcript team? Any luck?
Cause I’m honestly facing the very same issue with them & it’s definitely delaying my WES application submission.

Any work-around to this available?