+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - 12th, 10th Qualifications

Merchant

Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

I am applying for my ECA on WES portal. I would like to know that do we need to add secondary (10th and 12th) qualifications in addition to Degree; and then also get the certificate from the Board to submit to WES. If that's the case anyone who can guide on how to obtain the certificate from ISCE, ISC.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,

I am applying for my ECA on WES portal. I would like to know that do we need to add secondary (10th and 12th) qualifications in addition to Degree; and then also get the certificate from the Board to submit to WES. If that's the case anyone who can guide on how to obtain the certificate from ISCE, ISC.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
You don’t need to send 10th or 12th grade study details for ECA.
ECA is all about your Bachelor and studies beyond.

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
I did Masters in Computer science from USA in WES application what should i write in "Field of Study" option

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I did Masters in Computer science from USA in WES application what should i write in "Field of Study" option
Are you serious??

After studying at a US University for your Masters, if you need others to tell you what your field of study was, you my friend need to do some proper study!

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Are you serious??

After studying at a US University for your Masters, if you need others to tell you what your field of study was, you my friend need to do some proper study!
Hey,
Sorry for that silly question this is my 1st step in the process. there is no instructions for this field. Initially I thought do i need to give my specialization (like data analytics/ Bigdata) in that filed. Immediately i thought why to make mistake when some people like you are out there to help others though this community....
Anyway I wrote it as "Computer Science" and submitted.

Thanks for your reply :)