+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Weird but technical Question regarding study visas(answer only if u really know)

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Please dont laught, I myself was feeling stupid while asking these questions but I have to ask because I could not get my canadian study visa on time and now I need to be alert and fully updated with every important information so that I can avoid anymore troubles.

Well, now my admission is deffered for next session of september 2015 so I will have to reapply my canadian student visa for this date.
And meanwhile when I will be free, I am planning to apply either for the UK or USA study visa to complete the spring and summer session and then arrive in Canada for september 2015 term as I do not want to waste one whole year.
My question is, if there is a stamp or whatever u call it of UK or USA study visa on my passport for 4 or 5 years and when I will be applying for Canadian study visa and the canadian embassy will ask for my passport and they see that UK/USA stamp of study visa of 4 or 5 years, will it be a problem to get the Canadian study visa?
Will Canadian embassy remove that stamp of UK or USA study visa stamp from my passport?

Vice Versa-- same if there is a canadian 4 years study visa on my passport, and while applying for UK/USA study visa, will it be a problem in getting the UK/USA study visa and will the Uk/USA embassy remove that canadian study visa from my passport?

One more question, if I am in Uk or USA on a study visa, can I apply for the Canadian study visa from there?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haseebhaseeb30 said:
Please dont laught, I myself was feeling stupid while asking these questions but I have to ask because I could not get my canadian study visa on time and now I need to be alert and fully updated with every important information so that I can avoid anymore troubles.

Well, now my admission is deffered for next session of september 2015 so I will have to reapply my canadian student visa for this date.
And meanwhile when I will be free, I am planning to apply either for the UK or USA study visa to complete the spring and summer session and then arrive in Canada for september 2015 term as I do not want to waste one whole year.
My question is, if there is a stamp or whatever u call it of UK or USA study visa on my passport for 4 or 5 years and when I will be applying for Canadian study visa and the canadian embassy will ask for my passport and they see that UK/USA stamp of study visa of 4 or 5 years, will it be a problem to get the Canadian study visa?
Will Canadian embassy remove that stamp of UK or USA study visa stamp from my passport?

Vice Versa-- same if there is a canadian 4 years study visa on my passport, and while applying for UK/USA study visa, will it be a problem in getting the UK/USA study visa and will the Uk/USA embassy remove that canadian study visa from my passport?

One more question, if I am in Uk or USA on a study visa, can I apply for the Canadian study visa from there?
Will Canadian embassy remove that stamp of UK or USA study visa stamp from my passport?-

They don't remove any stamp from your passport and From Uk, you just get biometric student permit -not stamp in passport

- If you have anyother countries student visa before applying USA -You have good chance for getting VISA but you have convince visa office why you want to go Canada even though you have other country student visa

Its very difficult question because Canadian visa depends on so many other stuff not only your immigration history i.e education background, Financial Status , Your intended study , Ielts n etc... But if you finish your course in UK/USA and you can prove that you are geniune student who willing to pursue further education in canada through SOP ...then you have good chance.

Hope this will helps you ...

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
no ur passport has multiple pages ....on one of these pages they will print visa which is a counterfoil . it will remain on ur passport..... even if ur visa has expired it will still be there on the same page......u can get another visa stamped on another page. ur passport is like a book.

well that depends u need to be legally in that country and most probably have to follow canadian visa office requirements of that country as well. meaning canadian visa office in london has this requirement that u need to show funds in UK bank and cannot use ur home country's bank statement(not completely sure about this requirement its just an example).

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
haseebhaseeb30 said:

You mentioned earlier that you could not get your visa in time so I want to ask did you withdraw your application or what?

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
no I have not withdrawn the application. I have not received any reply from them about health assesment test or passport dispatch,

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
one more thing, for canadian student visa how much money should I show in my father's bank statement and for how long? I will also getting 28000 canadian dollars per year as scholarship.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
haseebhaseeb30 said:
no I have not withdrawn the application. I have not received any reply from them about health assesment test or passport dispatch,
Then I think you will not need to re-apply for sept 2015 session. They may process your current application for sept 2015 and even can issue you a visa few months ago but you can not travel before 1 month of the start date of your course.