+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Web form enquiry says file located in local CIC office - is that normal procedure?

Rainoo

Apr 16, 2019
Hi all,

Since my application has crossed the normal processing time, I raised an enquiry via the web form, to which I got an email saying my file has been located in the local CIC office in India. And they asked me to contact this local office for any queries. Just wanted to understand if it is normal procedure for a file to be transferred to the local CIC office? Any information would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

SaharAbbas

Oct 5, 2019
Hi all,

Since my application has crossed the normal processing time, I raised an enquiry via the web form, to which I got an email saying my file has been located in the local CIC office in India. And they asked me to contact this local office for any queries. Just wanted to understand if it is normal procedure for a file to be transferred to the local CIC office? Any information would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi have you heard about your visa? I got the same response regarding my study permit today.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Hi all,

Yes it is normal, local visa offices even stamp your visa in your passport.