+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Web Form and Visa Office -- Multiple Queries -- Urgent help needed!

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

This is going to be a fairly long read, please bear with me.

Background: I have applied for FSW Express Entry with my AOR of Feb 2021. I had put in a 'one and the same name' letter through the webform for which I NEVER received a reply. I was told it was normal to not get an acknowledgement. I am not sure if this is true or not. I did not even receive any auto-response from any email ID stating my webform has been received. Can some experienced members comment please?

Situation now: I have a change in contact information (address change) AND i have to add my spouse to my application (accompanying).

I have the following questions:

--> Should I upload my one and the same name letter again? How should I do this? I dont recollect how I did it one year ago!

--> How should I raise webform for address change? In the webform drop down (I am not able to attach the snippet here); it asks for type of application/enquiry. This has multiple drop down options including change in address and also an option for Permanent Residence (Applied Online). I am not sure which option to select as the '?"button says 'Please select the name of the application that you have applied for. You must have already submitted the application in order to send your enquiry.'

---> What is the option to add my spouse? What is the procedure for the same? Is there a detailed document that outlines this.

I request help here, I am ready to get on a phone call as well to discuss this in case someone is willing to help me over a call.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Faheem

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I missed asking above; how do I know which is my processing office? It is a compulsory field for raising the webform. It asks if you have applied from Inside and outside Canada? I selected the option Outside Canada and now it asks me to choose the processing office ( I have no clue which is my office).

As context, I applied for PR online and was physically present in India throughout my application (does that make my processing office as New Delhi? )

Thanks!

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Someone please reply! This is getting really urgent!
When raising a webform, you do not need to know what your VO is. I suggest that you order GCMS notes to see if any document that you sent is attached to your case file. Usually, IRCC does not acknowledge receipt. Use the webform, PR applied online, after you type in the body of that it will ask to input your email and also on the next step allow you to attach a PDF. Write a clear concise letter of explanation and any supporting documents about the Name change and address and submit it

Adding spouse:

https://community.movnorth.com/t/adding-spouse-to-the-pr-application-which-is-in-progress/4211

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/adding-spouse-to-pr-application-post-aor-please-join-here.613286/

use these two resources.