+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We sent application in June 2010 but no reply yet. What happened? Pls. help...

angeltessa

Oct 30, 2009
Hi all!

I applied under FSW category (NOC 4131) through an agency. The agency told me that they sent my application to CIO last June 18, 2010 and was received June 23, 2010; that was few days before the new policy was announced. Until these days, I didn't receive any updates about my application. I didn't receive any acknowledgment receipt of my application fee. I'm worried... Do you guys have encountered the same problem? When can I receive the acknowledgment receipt? Is the CIO going to email me about it? Please help... Anything that you would like to share will be appreciated.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please follow

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.0.html

elbore

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My app. was received on June 18, thus far no news just last week noticed they got the money from my Credit Card, I called CIC them but they say there is not information about that.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
angeltessa said:
Hi all!

I applied under FSW category (NOC 4131) through an agency. The agency told me that they sent my application to CIO last June 18, 2010 and was received June 23, 2010; that was few days before the new policy was announced. Until these days, I didn't receive any updates about my application. I didn't receive any acknowledgment receipt of my application fee. I'm worried... Do you guys have encountered the same problem? When can I receive the acknowledgment receipt? Is the CIO going to email me about it? Please help... Anything that you would like to share will be appreciated.

Dear angeltessa,
Do you trust the agency you hired? Did they give you the tracking number?
Unfortunately, i had a nightmare experience with my consultant who claimed he sent the application and that it was recieved by the CIC, but thanks God i discovered not too late that he was the biggest lier and i decided to make everything alone.

arjun kumaran

Oct 26, 2010
Dear canady,

I am at the same situation as yours. My application was received in June 23rd, 2010 under 4131 category. But till today, i didn't receive any reply from CIC nor did my DD was encashed. Kindly be in touch and lets share our views we get to have in days to go.

Seniors kindly advice on the aspect why we didn't receive file number yet?

Thanks

arjun.