+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"We received your enquiry" - But i didn't enquire

Builted

Sep 12, 2023
Dear,

i have applied for a student visa on August 1st and then on August 21st i received a PFL concerning why i didnt mention my USA rejection, however it was a mistake done by my old representative, which i replied to their concerns on August 29 through a lawyer and they confirmed that they have received the information. On Sep 7, based on the IRCC tracker as i dont have access to my portal due to my old representative, i received an update "we received your enquiry" but i didnt enquire anything neither my lawyer did. is that a ghost update? or what?

my biometrics completed, eligibility completed, background verification in progress.

Timeline:

Sep 07, 2023

We received your enquiry.

Aug 29, 2023

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Aug 21, 2023

We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Aug 01, 2023

We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

Aug 01, 2023

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Aug 01, 2023

Payment of biometric fees

We sent you a message with instructions on how to pay your biometric fees. Once we’ve processed your payment, we’ll send instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. Please complete by the date shown in your message.

Aug 01, 2023

Application received

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.