+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your Fingerprints.

marwanq

Sep 15, 2020
Hi All,

My wife got her fingerprints done on the 26th of Jan but still, the application says we have not received your fingerprints. On top of the application under the dependents section, her date of enrollment, expiry and biometrics number are mentioned though. Similarly, when I login the status of the application has changed from 'Action Required' to 'Submitted' a few weeks ago.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Her biometrics were done in VFS Global in Pakistan on the 26th of Jan.
I emailed them, they redirected me to IRCC High Commission Islamabad which then redirected me to IRCC Abu Dhabhi where I initiated a web inquiry form (no answer yet)

P.S: My fingerprints are already submitted and reflected due to my recent visit visa.

Regards,
M.

May 14, 2021
Yes, we have the same thing showing. Biometrics appt was April 2 in the USA, and it shows in the ECAS the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry date, but below on the checklist it still says "We have not received your fingerprints." I'm no help as far as figuring it out, because I'm not sure what to do next, but just wanted to let you know that you're not the only person this is happening to!

Harper@Canada

Dec 4, 2021
Same things here. It has been almost one month since I got the fingerprints done in VFS. I emailed VFS and they told me to webform the receipts of biometrics to IRCC. However, it would probably take another 30 days to get any response.