+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided But no additional submitted.

ElinGlycher

Jun 6, 2024
Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me why they changed the status of additional documents from Not Applicable to « We are reviewing the additional documents you provided »?

It happened a few days after medical and bio passed, without requesting additional.

habibi007

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me why they changed the status of additional documents from Not Applicable to « We are reviewing the additional documents you provided »?

It happened a few days after medical and bio passed, without requesting additional.
Hello, I'm in the same situation, received ppr a few days ago and just noticed that it says '' May 13 - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided'' though I didn't submit any nor received any ADR, could you provide an update if anything happened?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hi guys,

Tracker or GCkey?