+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are Married couple with 5 Children.

Almir0982

Feb 24, 2023
Hi We are Couple married with 5 Chilredren living in Bosnia and Herzegovina ,We would like to know hot to immigrate to Great country of Canada .
Can somebody please explain us how it works ,and what should we do...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi We are Couple married with 5 Chilredren living in Bosnia and Herzegovina ,We would like to know hot to immigrate to Great country of Canada .
Research Express Entry. It is based on your age, education (need assessment), language, skilled work experience and funds. If a famity of 7 you will need to show funds of about $35k if children are under 22.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What do you guys do for living?
Whats your education?
Do you have about 35,000 Canadian Dollar equivalent in funds to show for immigration and Canadian dollars 4000 equivalent for fee to be paid to canadian government for processing your immigration application? All in all you will need about 40-45K Canadian dollar equivalent for funds.

Lastly, have you thought about life in Canada with your family? Few things:

1. With a family of 5 children ie 7 people you will need a bigger accomodation than most people do. Some places in Canada have strict bylaws limiting how many people can live in a home. 7 people will require likely a large 3 bedroom home or most likely 4 bedroom home. 4 bedroom homes are very expensive. Have you thought how will you earn enough for just living?

2. I have a 5 people family in Canada right now. Me, my wife, my visiting mom and dad and my kid. Our weekly ration runs about 200 dollars if we live conservatively. Once more budget you life in Canada.

3. Have you thought what jobs will you do in Canada? Many jobs are regulated meaning you can not do it unless you obtain a permit from a Canadian trade/professional body.

4. If you are well off financially, then you do not need to worry much. You can bring your money to canada. But the kind of money needed will be pretty high. Judging from the fact that you are planning to do immigration by yourself, I am assuming you are not a "filthy rich" person.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2023
Category........
BUSINESS
Hello, my name is Mahmoud. I live in Turkey. I left my country. Syria because of the injustice and killing of people. I will not go to this army and stain my hands with the blood of innocent people. I am here in Turkey. I suffer a lot from racism and marginalization against me. I am a young man who aspires to my future. My dream is to live in a democratic country like Canada. I want to be a good immigrant in your country. I hope to satisfy you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, my name is Mahmoud. I live in Turkey. I left my country. Syria because of the injustice and killing of people. I will not go to this army and stain my hands with the blood of innocent people. I am here in Turkey. I suffer a lot from racism and marginalization against me. I am a young man who aspires to my future. My dream is to live in a democratic country like Canada. I want to be a good immigrant in your country. I hope to satisfy you
Unfortunately, This is not a government website. This is a volunteer forum. If a refugee, then you need to contact UNHCR. The Canadian government works through UNHCR. Read through the IRCC site for information about immigration programs, studying in Canada etc.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html

Reactions: Mahmoud jamal eddin