+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ways to contact IRCC from India

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
So does anyone how can I possible get some update on my application ?
I submitted my study permit app on July 24 for September 2020 semester. My program is a cohort based pre decided major program so I couldn’t defer and have even started with term 2.
I submitted TOEFL results but was requested IELTS on September 11. I gave the ielts exam got an 8.5 and submitted the results on September 30th(as soon as I got them). My medical was updated on jan 5 (submitted upfront in July). My biometrics are done and my university is in the list of the DLIs since the very start. I even have a scholarship and the university is definitely well known (UBC). Im from India and my grade 12th % was 96%.
I haven’t travelled much internationally except for USA. I’ve submitted all the documents needed and don’t see a problem.
it’s been more than 6 months , I don’t even have an AIP. No update till now and I’m really tensed and frustrated because I’m unable to take opportunities and electives for which I need to be on campus.
Any advice anyone ? I haven’t even recieved an AIP is it even normal ? My eligibility review has not even started (I think it did but it rolled back to not started and the preview of the IELTS results I submitted has not started either acc to my GCkey)

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
Also my application is being processed in Delhi (because that’s where the generic webform replies come from) so I can’t call IRCC in Canada as I read they only have information about applications being processed in Canada.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Also my application is being processed in Delhi (because that’s where the generic webform replies come from) so I can’t call IRCC in Canada as I read they only have information about applications being processed in Canada.
Two things you can do..
1. Get the letter of enrollment letter from UBC and raise a webform to New Delhi and let them know that you have started your second term. When you raise the webform, Start with writing URGENT, then say dear/respect ..what so ever.
2. Did you try to reach UBC's ISA and I would suggest let them know your situation. Check with them if they have any ways to find the status of your application. UBC's ISA are great help, atleast that has been the case with me.