+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wats the validity of visa for one year course??? i got 1 yr+3 months....

navaneethakannan

Aug 13, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
OCT 23
IELTS Request
Hi guyz! Finally my frustrations came to an end...
got my stamped visa today by 7pm..
I applied in 29th july and got the stamping today..17th august..on my birthday!! ( B'day gift)...
All the best for everyone in the forum..Be little cool...i understand how frustrating it will be right now for visa awaiting ppl..my sincere prayers and wishes for all your success..keep in touch! Meet u soon in canada! :)\

@Andy: hey my validity was too the same as u mentioned..Any issues on that???

hot_andy4u2002

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
navaneethakannan said:
Hi guyz! Finally my frustrations came to an end...
got my stamped visa today by 7pm..
I applied in 29th july and got the stamping today..17th august..on my birthday!! ( B'day gift)...
All the best for everyone in the forum..Be little cool...i understand how frustrating it will be right now for visa awaiting ppl..my sincere prayers and wishes for all your success..keep in touch! Meet u soon in canada! :)\

@ Andy: hey my validity was too the same as u mentioned..Any issues on that???
no issues....i was juss wondering that they gav 3 months extra visa for one yr course....but i guess thats the norm...all the best

xander_jon79

Aug 9, 2010
Hi Guys,

Like you, I was also approved for a study permit. I have not left my home country yet for Canada. My questions are:

1. Are there terms and conditions posted on your study permit?
2. If yes, what conditions are they (name of institution required to attend? not allowed to work? program of study restricted?)
3. Will you be applying to change the conditions on your study permit?
4. Did your letter of introduction state that there would be conditions set on your study permit when you arrive at the border?

Thanks. Any response would be appreciated.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xander_jon79 said:
Hi Guys,

Like you, I was also approved for a study permit. I have not left my home country yet for Canada. My questions are:

1. Are there terms and conditions posted on your study permit?
2. If yes, what conditions are they (name of institution required to attend? not allowed to work? program of study restricted?)
3. Will you be applying to change the conditions on your study permit?
4. Did your letter of introduction state that there would be conditions set on your study permit when you arrive at the border?

Thanks. Any response would be appreciated.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/termsconditions-written-on-study-permit-issued-at-the-port-of-entry-t50843.0.html