+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wanted to know about Canadian Uni or Colleges Prog to apply for Winter 2017

Aug 7, 2016
Hello all,
I am a new member here , I am sahrish faizan done my MSc Economics in 2009 and have 4 yrs of experience in Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry in R&D dpt, i wanted to apply for any uni or college diploma program preff in Quebec for winter 2017,
Can u all plz help me out to find a uni/college???in ch Quebec/Montreal as my sister lives in Montreal
Moreover can any one suggest me a course which has a huge job market availability in canada....so that would be easier to get work permit...
my interest are in PR/MARKETING/EVENT MANAGEMENT ETC

waiting for response as i have to apply for uni/colleges

thanks in advance

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Cannot advise on college/uni choice but keep in mind that to obtain a study permit you need to demonstrate that any course you chose is in some way connected and a further enhancement to your current qualifications/work experience. So for example you would need to show that for an MSC in Economics that PR/MARKETING/EVENT MANAGEMENT ETC are an enhancement and not just a change in direction chosen to simply study in Canada.

Aug 7, 2016
Thank you so much. I wanted to know also that to be enroll in any uni/college program does age factor or to be a male is considered? Cause I've heard that females got visa easily and also Quebec visa is easier to get ? Any comments?
Any one studying in Quebec? Uni/college