+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want ur help

harsheen

Feb 6, 2013
i have completed my graduation( b.com) with 46% of marks and i got 6.5 bands in ielts..want to aplly for post graduate diploma from canada...can i get addmission in colleges and also is there any chance for visa succses....i wil aplly as per gic rules....would u suggest some colleges ..where i can get admission with this percent age....

tiger007

Champion Member
harsheen said:
i have completed my graduation( b.com) with 46% of marks and i got 6.5 bands in ielts..want to aplly for post graduate diploma from canada...can i get addmission in colleges and also is there any chance for visa succses....i wil aplly as per gic rules....would u suggest some colleges ..where i can get admission with this percent age....
Hi,

Technically, getting admission to a PG certificate/diploma programs in Canadian colleges is not much of a problem. But getting visa with such low percentage is definitely a big challenge. Because of your low percentage there is higher probability of visa rejection and on that ground, some colleges may also refuse to give you admission. It's highly reccoemnded that you improve your profile, and then apply.
Although, you can try your luck by applying to a 2 acd. years/ 4 sem/atleast 16 months of actual study PG level programme and apply for study visa... and see... you get accepted or not.

Best of Luck.

*** All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

tiger007

Champion Member
harsheen said:
yes for sure i will aply for two years diploma..is there any other corse option or college
Hi,

There are few 2 acd. Year PG business programs you can consider in Canadian colleges:
1. GBM(Global business Management)- Centinnial college, Toronto
2. GBM - Humber college, Toronto
3. PG certificate in Buiness (2 years) - Lambton college, Sarnia or Toronto or even in Llyodminister(Alberta/Sask.)

There may be more, but you will need to research by individually visiting all college websites. Here's the list of all recognized Canadian educational institutes eligible for OCWP+PGWP, listed according to province:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

Or you may even choose to pursue two different 1 year programs (2sem+2sem) in same or different colleges, but getting a 3 years PGWP is not guaranteed. You MAY or MAY NOT get a 3 year PGWP.

*** All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I don't think so that any college will accept you in PG diploma .
Mostly people who score less than 60% opt for Hospitality course.
But as you did B.com , you will face rejection in that too.

Two choices-
1. Apply in any college with PG Diploma and PRAY.
or
2. Get some good grades to apply in future.

Good Luck