+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to work in Canada

tushar@0812

Nov 27, 2023
Hey, myself Tushar. 31 year old, married, completed diploma of hotel management vocational degree (1 year academic course) from India. I have experience of 10 years in different fields hotel, call center, worked in USA for 7 months. Also played management role at work. I have a good knowledge of English but never given ielts test. Is there any possibility to get in Canada with work permit or any guidance to apply for open work visa and explore the culture there? Any guidance and suggestions will be very helpful.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey, myself Tushar. 31 year old, married, completed diploma of hotel management vocational degree (1 year academic course) from India. I have experience of 10 years in different fields hotel, call center, worked in USA for 7 months. Also played management role at work. I have a good knowledge of English but never given ielts test. Is there any possibility to get in Canada with work permit or any guidance to apply for open work visa and explore the culture there? Any guidance and suggestions will be very helpful.
You need to research LMIA supported work permits to understand what you need to do to achieve your immigration goals.

Reactions: tushar@0812

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Will likely be difficult to get a WP unless you have specific skills that are in need in Canada. Canada has a lot of people who can legally work who are unable to find employment at the moment.