+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to cancel my online study permit explanation!

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Hello y'all
I want to cancel my online study permit application as my program has started and my status shows that even processing hasnt been started yet. So, i think it is a better idea to cancel my online visa permit application than to receive a rejection. Can somebody tell me the procedure.

PS: My 40,000 CAD scholarship has gone to hell along with it. I dont know what to say about it. For one month my biometric wasnt uploaded, i kept calling and sending emails with scanned receipts, kept meeting the VHS manager to retake it but he said that your processed passport has been delivered and we cant take other biometric unless u r issued a new letter and its status changed in the night when my 30 days for expiry of letter had reached. I guess they never received it and changed the status when my 30 days ended. I am very depressed. Its like interacting with a cold wall of endless bureaucracy. Anyway please tell me the process to forfeit the application with or without the refund of fee. I think, i havent come across a more ossified and obstinate visa office other than canadian visa office for Pakistan. Probably, we are dirt. And our aspiration isnt worth a shit.

Reactions: SRaqib97

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Brother, I think i am in a similar situation as urs, my scholarship covers about 90 to 95 percent of my expenses at Canada. I applied on 24th June,2014, gave biometrics on 2nd July, 2014 and is not waiting for their call for medical and they also have not even asked for my original passport. My classes are going to start on 8th September, 2014. Dont know what to do.

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
I have applied on 3rd f July, Biometrics on 7th of July (online). Now, still waiting.

Can I do upfront medical now??

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Haseeb and yasir- which universities have you applied to ? You should speak with them and hold the place if possible.