+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to apply in Computer feild at University or collage.What subject in A level

ping

Dec 5, 2012
Hi Experts
I will start A level Exams in this year .After completion of My A level i want to apply Any computer field course in Universtiy or collage in canada .My question is that which subject will make me eligible to get Visa .Because in this forum many member are being rejected because of Study mismatch.
.Please help that which subject i should clear in A level to get Admission and Visa .

I will apply for One of them course in canada.
Computer network Technicain / Computer programmer / Computer Animator / 3d animator / graphocs designer
So please suggest me which Subject in A level Help me to get Admission and VISA .

My A level Subjects are following
English
Mathematics
Computing
Applied Information and Communication Technology

soccer12o

Dec 17, 2012
THESE ARE THE SUBJECTS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCES.

Algebra
Biology
Calculus I&II
Chemistry
Computer Science
English Literature
Environmental Science
Human Nutrition
Introduction to Psychology
Introduction to University
Physics: Mechanics
Statistics

THESE ARE THE SUBJECTS WHICH ARE TAUGHT IN MOST OF THE CANADIAN UNIVERSTIES FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE. THESE SUBJECTS WILL LET YOU PROCEED TO THE CAREER OF THE FOLLOWING:
Computing Sciences
Computer Science
Computer Science/Mathematics
Computer Science/Physics and Astronomy Interdisciplinary Option
ON THE OTHER HAND, FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING, THESE SUBJECTS ARE TAUGHT IN FIRST YEAR UNIVERSITIES:
Calculus I and II
Chemistry
Computer Science
Design Engineering
Introduction to Electrical and Computing Engineering
Introduction to Statics
Literary Topics
Physics: Mechanics
Techniques for Classical and Linear Algebra
Thermal Sciences

THESE SUBJECTS WILL LET YOU PROCEED TO CHOOSE YOUR CAREER IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING.

PLEASE NOTE:
COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCES ARE TWO DIFFERENT SUBJEcT. COMPUTER ENGINEERNG WILLL LEAD YOU TO SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE ENGINEERING. WHILE COMPUTER SCIENCES WILL LEAD YOU TO NETWORKING, PRGRAMMING ETC.

IN SHORT, ITS BETTER YOU CHOOSE PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, AND MATHEMATIS ( P1, M1, M2, P3 ) IF you are doing complete alevels.

BEST OF LUCK :)

ping

Dec 5, 2012
Dear soccer12o

ok fine if i will complete my A level in PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, AND MATHEMATIS .So as you mentioned that i can apply for Computer engineer or Computer science .

If i complete A Level in English, Mathematics ,Computing , Applied Information and Communication Technology so for which program i am eligible to apply .

Are these subject make me eligible for 3d animator , Graphics desiger ,computer animator ?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

soccer12o

Dec 17, 2012
ping said:
Dear soccer12o

ok fine if i will complete my A level in PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, AND MATHEMATIS .So as you mentioned that i can apply for Computer engineer or Computer science .

If i complete A Level in English, Mathematics ,Computing , Applied Information and Communication Technology so for which program i am eligible to apply .

Are these subject make me eligible for 3d animator , Graphics desiger ,computer animator ?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I guess they are enough. however, if you have a good grade, not below C in English in Olevels then drop English in Alvels and choose "Design and Technology (9705) " this subject. However, make sure all these subjects will lead you to you desired profession with any student advocate, councellor or Universities that you want to opt in your future.