+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for p2 email

Diadia916

May 2, 2023
I received p1 email on Jun 14 and replied on the same day and also on Jun 28. Then received second p1 email saying I didn’t reply their initial email on Jul 4. I called IRCC the following week to confirm if they received my response. Unfortunately, the agent couldn’t access to my portal and the agent suggested me to wait. Then I sent a webform to check if they received my response and also told them I did respond to their initial p1 email on Jul 8. It’s been one month since I replied to their initial p1 email and still waiting for p2 email. So frustrated!! VO is Etobicoke. Anyone has the similar experience?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Virtual Landing procedure is completely unpredictable. Many people wait months. No timeline unfortunately.

Charlamanderxxxx

Jun 27, 2024
I received p1 email on Jun 14 and replied on the same day and also on Jun 28. Then received second p1 email saying I didn’t reply their initial email on Jul 4. I called IRCC the following week to confirm if they received my response. Unfortunately, the agent couldn’t access to my portal and the agent suggested me to wait. Then I sent a webform to check if they received my response and also told them I did respond to their initial p1 email on Jul 8. It’s been one month since I replied to their initial p1 email and still waiting for p2 email. So frustrated!! VO is Etobicoke. Anyone has the similar experience?
Hi there. My VO is Etobicoke as well but my case was that I didn't receive P1 at all. Once the IRCC call agent confirmed the P1 was sent to me but it never came, they asked to wait and wait for it to resent. However, I sent an email to them with the P1 information, then a few days later, I got P2. I wonder you can try sending the email saying that you sent P1 information already and waiting for P2? Emails I sent: