+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for final decision

Nishat Fatima

Jan 25, 2019
Hi there ,
is anyone here waiting for final decision on their application.
Got the invitation on 28th august 2018
I have applied (AOR )on 2nd of September 2018.
medical passed on 28th sep/18. background verification went in process on 11th December 2018.
Now application status is reflecting 36 days left for final decision.
Do they give final decision on time or they extends also.???

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi there ,
is anyone here waiting for final decision on their application.
Got the invitation on 28th august 2018
I have applied (AOR )on 2nd of September 2018.
medical passed on 28th sep/18. background verification went in process on 11th December 2018.
Now application status is reflecting 36 days left for final decision.
Do they give final decision on time or they extends also.???
80% of the applications are finalised in 6 months and remaining 20% takes more time. Did you apply for the GCMS notes and got that?

Nishat Fatima

Jan 25, 2019
See i calculated my scores
That was 475 search n found suitable noc code that was 1114.
Then i did eca
Received ita gone for medical n now waiting for days to get any favourable response.

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC's) single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services. When you apply for GCMS you can see officer comments and then you can analyze on the current status of ur application.
Which country you applied from and is it thru consultant or you applied urself?

Nishat Fatima

Jan 25, 2019
I applied it by myself..and I am from India.
While login to my system i can see the progress but its been long time since i am waiting for pr.
I applied on 2nd sep 18 and for completing 6 months 2nd march 19 is the day..so its 36 days left for the final decision.
What it they cross their said timelines?

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hey thats the issue. They cross their 6 month said time on 20% of the cases. My AOR is Dec 2017 so its 14 months for me and under progress bar I am expected to receive a final decision in May 2018 which is already gone. So their system is just like that you cannot determine when they will finish their process!

Nishat Fatima

Jan 25, 2019
Oohh no...
Means i should not rely on these TATs
Did u asked abt ur exact status??
If yea did u get any response from them?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Oohh no...
Means i should not rely on these TATs
Did u asked abt ur exact status??
If yea did u get any response from them?
6 months is a general timeline. You can raise a request for update on your status if you don’t receive a decision by the time you complete 6 months. However, most applications are finalized within this timeframe.

Nishat Fatima

Jan 25, 2019
Hey ,
I received ADR request today stating imm5406 ..I filled and uploaded the doc and submitted to my CIC account.
Now I realize that I missed mentioning DOB of my mother father sister and brother.
I am going to get the rejection of my or application???
Or may be I can be given another chance???

Nishat Fatima

Jan 25, 2019
Hey ,
I received ADR request today stating imm5406 ..I filled and uploaded the doc and submitted to my CIC account.
Now I realize that I missed mentioning DOB of my mother father sister and brother.
I am going to get the rejection of my or application???
Or may be I can be given another chance???
Although they are not applying for .
Only I am applying it.
Am I gone out of the pr queue :(

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
I applied it by myself..and I am from India.
While login to my system i can see the progress but its been long time since i am waiting for pr.
I applied on 2nd sep 18 and for completing 6 months 2nd march 19 is the day..so its 36 days left for the final decision.
What it they cross their said timelines?
Did you applied online or submitted paper application, also, did you applied for study permit or tourism